Get Success in West Bengal Primary TET 2023 with Teacher Rahmat PDF Notes.
প্রথম প্রচেষ্টায় পশ্চিমবঙ্গ শিক্ষক যোগ্যতা পরীক্ষায় সাফল্য পান।
100% Authentic | Full Syllabus Coverage | Focused Material | Easy to Understandable | Trusted by 1500+ Students
Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted before the recruitment of teachers in West Bengal as per the guidelines of NCTE. The Teacher Eligibility Test in West Bengal is conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. The purpose of this examination is to select the eligible teachers for the upcoming recruitment. Anyone can become a teacher in West Bengal only after qualifying the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test.
Paper & Subjects
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education Conducted Five Subjects Based Teacher Eligibility Test for Class 1 to 5 Consisting of 2 Language Subjects.
- First Language - Applicants have to choose any one of the following languages as the first language.
Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu.
- Second Language - English (for All)
- The other 3 subjects are the same for all which are these
- Child Psychology and Pedagogy
- Mathematics and Pedagogy
- Enviromental Studies and Pedagogy
Features of Our PDF Notes
Previous Exams Experience
Top Student Tips
Download Bihar STET 2023 Complete Notes
How to Get WBTET 2023 Complete Notes
You can get our notes in 3 forms. In each form you will be provided with equal study material.
- Easiest to Read.
- Covered Complete Syllabus.
- Get it on your Whatsapp.
- Self-Print Facility at your Convenience.
- Lifetime Access.
- Charge 600/- Only