KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Complete Eligibility Criteria
केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन KVS द्वारा अलग-अलग पदों पर शिक्षकों की भर्ती की जाती है। इसके अतिरिक्त गैर शैक्षिक पद भी भरे जाते हैं। आज हम जानेंगे केंद्रीय विद्यालय में प्राथमिक शिक्षक PRT बनने की योग्यता क्या है। इसके अतिरिक्त TGT, PGT, लाइब्रेरियन और अन्य पदों पर भी हम चर्चा करेंगे।
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – KVS
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) Eligibility Criteria
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR
Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education(Special Education) OR
Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by the Govt. of India.
3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
KVS Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Eligibility Criteria
TGT (P & HE):
Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art or Equivalent recognized Degree
- Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
ELECTRICAL GADGETS AND ELECTRONICS:
i) Three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in Electrical Electronics Engineering. (The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Course should be at least Higher Secondary). OR
Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University. OR
Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
ii) Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
|Get KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Complete Preparation|
|KVS PDF Notes||eBook for KVS|
|All Videos||KVS Online Mock Test|
KVS Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects (OR Equivalent Degree as per notification).
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.